Official Public Record FAQ

  • Generally, you should contact an attorney or title company to prepare the type of document required. Some forms are available in form books at your local library or at an office supply store. After the document is prepared, if it is recordable document (which means it meets the recording standards and is properly signed and notarized) you may bring or mail the document to the Victoria County Clerk's Office to be recorded in Official Public Records. There is a fee to record your document

  • Contact the State Comptroller at 1-800-252-8880.

  • Contact the Secretary of State at 512-463-5555.

  • Contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.

  • No there is no fee to place your Military Discharge Records on file in Official Public Records.

  • There is no fee for a copy of your Military Discharge Records if you show proof that it is needed to make a claim for military benefits.

VICTORIA COUNTY, 115 N. Bridge St., Victoria TX. 77901
Graphics Design By: Clint Chovanec, Web Developer: Raul Villalobos Jr., Powered By: Joomla
Website Disclaimer